It’s National Cat Day, Me-oowwww
Put your paw (err…hand) up if you’re a cat lover! It’s National Cat Day! The day to celebrate our beloved feline friends. Do you ever wonder what your little buddy is doing while you’re not at home? Probably getting into some kind of trouble, right?
1. Who let the dogs out?! Who, who, who, who, who?
2. Just looking for that pot of cat nip at the end of the rainbow
3. Who keeps beating my high score on Fruit Ninja…ugh!
4. So, just a heads up….we’re out of toilet paper guys
5. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na CAT NANNY!
(Disclaimer: D-Link does not in any way recommend leaving your baby at home with your cat)
6. Dogs eat your homework and cats do it for you!
7. Wife: “Honey, did you Swiffer the floors today?”
8. Hey guys, my owners are out for the night – house party at my place! Bring your own yarn balls
9. Tired of coming home in hopes of eating that leftover pizza for dinner and finding an empty box in the fridge?
10. Game night! No, no, no don’t do the bottom one man!
11. So that’s how my cat became an Internet sensation overnight….
Don’t miss another moment while you’re at work or away from home. Keeping an eye on your furry friends is easy. Especially with the free mydlink app for your iPhone and Android device. Use your smartphone or tablet to quickly check in and see your kitty-feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection. We recommend using a Pan & Tilt Day/Night Network Camera. The best part about this camera is it offers pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, so you have full control, and can quickly scan a wide area of your home from a variety of angles. And don’t worry about losing sight of your little guy when it gets dark, this camera provides around-the-clock surveillance with night vision capability, allowing you to see up to 26 feet in complete darkness. So, whether you just want to catch your cat’s cutest moments or catch him with his paw in the catnip jar – mydlink is here to help!