We all know how hectic our lives can be. Work, school, kids, home and just life in general. Don’t we all wish our home could do some of the work for us?
D-Link is to the rescue.
As part of D-Link’s Connected Home initiative, today we announced the mydlink Home app. This is an easy-to-navigate app that works with our Wi-Fi Smart Devices (smart plugs, motion sensors and cameras) to make your life easier, and house smarter.
Check out all of the cool stuff this app can do:
Turn your electronics on and off from anywhere
- Never come home to a dark house – turn the lights on before you arrive
- Set fans to react to motion so as soon as you enter a room, they turn on
Create simple on/off schedules for your home electronics
- Schedule your coffee maker to start so you always wake up to a fresh cup
- Schedule your patio lights to turn on and off while you’re on vacation so it always looks like someone’s home
Access your live Wi-Fi Camera feeds too see what’s happening at home
- Received a motion alert? Check your Wi-Fi Camera feed for an instant view.
Easily tailor your app’s settings to fit your needs
- Group your devices by room for simple management
- Create your own room names and customize with your own images
So, next time you think of automating your home, think of D-Link. We’ll give you all the tools you need to have a connected home. You can do it all by yourself (so you don’t have to pay those high installation and monthly fees) and save a few bucks at the end of the month. Click here to learn more.